Monday, 26 August 2013

Movie Review_01 Warm Bodies....Dead Sexy

He was dead inside until he met her

As I promised before, there would be new type of review. Here I come to pay the debt. 
As the title , this time I am going to write about Warm Bodies, a zombie love story. It talks about a zombie met a girl and her boy friend. he ate her boy friend's brain and fell in love with her. With many so call difficulties, "R" the zombie and his fellow zombies became Human and live happily forever. Wow, what a great setting. I'm out. 

Back to here, the setting of this movie is not a new idea, kinda old. Actually sucks. Just the zombie version of "Twilight". But still better than "Twilight". I appreciate that actually somebody can think of putting the old plot with the stuff which is really really popular now. The director also have the sense of humor which allows the audience to relax from the the horror. 

"Bonies" is one of the most important and creative things of the entire movie. In case you didn't watched the movie (actually no one would read a review after they watched the movie), "Bonies" are zombies that had turned a long time ago and stared to decay. That made them to have very little muscles left and expose the skeleton inside. Without "Bonies" , the movie would be way more stupid and many exciting scene would be cut out. Some may think that "Bonies" were ridiculous. I have to say that, zombie films are never realistic. 

I personally think that the movie had a hidden message. Maybe not, just me thinking too much. At the end of the movie, zombies gradually recovered and became friends with human while all "Bonies" were all either killed or left to dead. Why ? Cause they don't wanna be friend with human. They wanna reduce the starve inside with human. The people have no choice but to eliminate them. This shows that sometimes we should try to accept the minorities cause if we are not even trying, casualties may appear. Also, the zombies were like the people in the society which bear illness and discrimination. In the society, actually everyone just need a little steps, the world would be way more harmonious. The part is just like the textbook stuff, so I'll end this here. I still need to give a score to this movie.

3.5 zombies' heads out of 5. A pretty nice shot. 

Conclusion: Not a insanely good movie, still a good choice for leisure. 

I also wanna know what you read. Another movie review ? Book review? My daily life? Or stuff like love? 
Comment in here. 

See you guys. As always, prepare for the apocalypse. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment