Tip For Not Get Your ___ Kicked In School
This is a survival guide. But this is neither for a zombie apocalypse nor a plane crash. This is for surviving in the world most dangerous place, SCHOOL. This is not for teaching you how to be a good student, but not letting other knows that you are bad.
Warning: The following post is not appropriate for student who have good academic result and conduct.
Rule 1: Never get caught breaking the rules
I'm sure that everyone reading this had the experience of being punished by teachers somehow. Standing outside the staff room, copying the entire textbook...... stuff like that is definitely not making me feel good. Here comes the question: How can we AVOID being punished ? Stop doing stuff which is against the rules. Shut the ___ up. People who say that don't know about the cruel world. School is the institution which silently encourage students to break the rules. Waking up at 6:00 and learning the stuff that will not be useful about your life for 8 hours. Normally when you walk out of the school, you turned into a zombie. Don't be so sad, actually we only need not to get caught breaking the rules.
Forgot to bring your textbook? Borrow it from your friends. You can't? Randomly grab a book in your schoolbag with a similar color and size. Boom, NEXT LEVEL buddy.
I'm ending this post now cause I still have tonnes of unfinished summer vacation homework.
Note that this post is simply for fun. I'm not encouraging you to break the rules. Sometimes you just need to be a good student. Also, I won't be responsible if you still get your ___ kicked.
If you like that, pleased leave a comment here and share it to Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you are actually using Google+. I will determine if the series will go on by the views. You want it to go on, read it several times a day and recommend it to your friends. (Remember to ask them to read it several times also)xdd
As always, prepare for the apocalypse from school. Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment