Thursday, 14 August 2014

" I'd be sorry" (You're not sorry's parody~by Taylor Swift)

Let the mistakes remain mistaken...
Let the unspoken remains silent...

"I'd be sorry"  (Enjoy~)

Break my heart with your disdain as seen in your cold-bladed eyes

Said you've fallen to me rather say, "you've friendzoned me"

Feeling like cheated , back-stabbed

Wondering why it should be me?

Damn! I despise fakers' deception

Filled aversion in my vines

As the clocks have ticked by, realized

You may not be who to chide

Wasted my last chance?

Oh, am I such a moron?

I've been telling myself incertainty ever flashed by are nonsense

What is wrong~ with me?

You'd be sorry! Oh~not~me~

You are like Hellebores

Looking flamboyantly good, but poisonous.

Always someone longing for

Meanwhile fingersgetting hurt~ inside the bush

But I know that I deserve it

Cause I wouldn't treasure the bloosom

Well, now you got your greenhouse

Which could diminish my sins

I need no apology, or regret

Cause you've done nothing wrong

I've got no excuse

Admit that I am damn wrong

I know I'm self-centered

Thinking I would never ever be the one~to blame

I'd be sorry! Oh~whoa~oh~

(The last long you gave me was "you are not sorry", the last song I give you is "I'd be sorry")

Copyright@2014 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment